Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fuel Efficiency Key For Buyers


According to a report published by Edmunds.com, people are wanting fuel efficient compact cars, mid-size cars and small SUV's, with sales of those types of vehicle constituting 40% of all March sales so far. Vehicles like the Chevy Sonic, Ford Fusion and Toyota Prius are selling incredibly well, while the Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima did well in their own categories. This comes as little surprise, considering the current state of the world, especially when it comes to fuel prices, which have been skyrocketing the past few months. Auto transportation companies haven't noticed a huge change in the number of vehicles being shipped, but chances are people are shopping more locally as opposed to online when they're looking for fuel-efficient, cheap vehicles. Who wants to ship a car when they can pick the same one up at their local dealership? But regardless, things are looking up for consumers, who traditionally want cheap, reliable, efficient vehicles. Here's to hoping that automobile manufacturers actually get on board with what their customers REALLY want.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to say that there are still best customers for auto shipping companies and we are trying to find out what a customer need from us but not from yesterday or after reading your blog, we have successfully serve couple of years in this search!!

Automobile Shipping Company

Unknown said...

Thank you for share very good info.I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this info shown and it has given me some sort of inspiration to have success for some reason, so keep up the good work points.

mobile home movers

Baby Man said...

I'm diggin this auto blog bro. I hope you update again sometime soon ^_^
Auto Transport

Unknown said...

, we have successfully serve couple of years in this search!!
cheap car hire

Unknown said...

the positioning offers free and instant automobile shipping costs on-line and conjointly transport vehicles everywhere within the United States.as a result of the hunskytrucking.com is absolutely bonded and insured.
san diego auto transport

Unknown said...

Your contents are more then sufficient for me.
hunskytrucking.com

AA Car Transport said...

Nice article.
Now that the fuel is higher it is definitely more cost effective to ship your car with a car transport company.

http://AACarTransport.com

Unknown said...

san diego car transport

sufficient post for me

Unknown said...

Great post! I have been looking for information regarding international automobile shipping for my upcoming move to a foreign country. I was thinking about buying a new car, which is how I found your blog, which made me question whether or not I should ship mine. Thanks for sharing!

David John said...

The fuel efficiency key for buyers is shared in the post here. Know all about it

singapore car rent