Monday, March 19, 2012

Stop-Start System Being Introduced In Conventional Vehicles


While the idea of stop-start technology was introduced years ago with the Prius and other hybrid vehicles, the idea of having an engine that shuts itself off that runs on straight gasoline has been ludicrous - until now. The technology has finally found its way to conventional vehicles, and while adapting it to something as large as an auto transport truck may prove to be more challenging than a regular car, people are excited about it. The stop-start technology can save drivers up to 12% on their fuel consumption, meaning less trips to the pump and less money spent on fuel. The majority of new cars and trucks should come with stop-start technology standard in the next ten to fifteen years. This is really cool news, especially at a time when gasoline prices are at an all-time high and drivers are having a hard time getting from A to B without breaking the bank to do it. We'll make sure to keep track of which specific vehicles feature the technology and let you know when they'll be available as soon as we know.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

manufactured home movers

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.
cheap car hire

Unknown said...

the positioning offers free and instant automotive shipping costs online and also transport vehicles everywhere in the United States.as a result of the hunskytrucking.com is absolutely bonded and insured.
san diego car shipping

Unknown said...

An immense moonlike of commendation, reserve it up.
hunskytrucking.com

Negi said...

Great post. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post

shipping companies

Jack Witson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mariya said...

Just in Case looking for Car Shipping Quote, Here's my recommendation Us Car Shipping Quotes